What are the documents required to purchase 3rd party power?

To purchase 3rd party power an HT consumer needs to submit FORM I & II along with a NOC (No objection certificate) which will be issued by the concerned EDC (Electricity Distribution Circle) where the consumer belongs to, alongside consumer also needs to submit a DD for Rs 10,000/-  ( One Time Fee) for undertaking agreement and Rs 5,000/- (Monthly) STOA (Short Term Open Access ) fee to TANTRASNCO ( An the governing body of TNEB).